Tuesday, December 8, 2009

radiation day 25

Psalm 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desirre besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

It was so nice today for they got me in and out within 15 minutes--a record for them with me!!! My left breast is starting to hurt or at least bother me. It feels like it's heavy and bruised. I've not been wearing a bra but a support thing that looks like a spaghetti strap shirt. I don't know if it's just from getting radiation or from not wearing a bra or both. Anyway, we are about to go shopping so I did put on a bra. The nurse didn't say I couldn't wear a bra but try not to wear it around the house, so I put one on that doesn't have the wire support. The nurse and tech both said that I shouldn't wear the wire kind. I am also feeling really tired this afternoon . At least my sister will be the one driving when we go shopping. My boys wanted to see the huge bass pro shop and my sister says it is pretty neat. One of my boys is planning on doing Christmas shopping too. I might get some done too but I'm almost all done anyway. My oldest nephew is coming along too so we are waiting for him to get out of school. The youngest nephew has an out of town basketball game and as you can tell, we are not going to it. Sorry,.....Michael. He understands. My sister today went to her church today for prayer group and she asked about us using one of the houses that the church owns. They said it will work out; one group is suppose to use it but my sister is going to find out if they are canceling thier group next week. The bad thing is that there is no TV so it could be quite boring for my boys but maybe we can watch a movie on my computer or go somewhere. There is still another place we could stay so we will check that one out too. I wanted to let you know that when the radiation machine is going off, I can hear the sound and while it is doing it, I pray :"Please kill all the cancer cells" over and over until the machine turns off,. It takes about 25-30 seconds!!! Well, thanks for your prayers and love....

Psalm 86 1-2 Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy . Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.

No comments: