Thursday, December 17, 2009

radiation day 32

Isaiah 40: 30-31 Even youth grow tired and weary, and young ment stumble and fall; but those who hop in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.



Only one more day of treatment!!!! The radiated area is hurting today like a burn--ouch. And where it was radiated previously; it is peeling like after a sunburn. I will be glad when this is over and my skin can return to semi-normal. They say it will not be totally normal like before but I'm sure it won't too bad.



My eyelashes are growing longer and I can see the lower lashes growing in too. Also, my legs are ready for shaving. I've not really shaved since June!!!! Time to get back to that routine!! lol. Now, only if my hair would grow more so I can quit wearing anything at home. It will be awhile before I will go without my wig. My boys don't think I'm ready to go without my turban at home--lol. I think I almost look my nephew's crewcut.



My brother-in-law came home today around lunch time. He is doing pretty well but you can tell he is tired and probably hurting some too. I'm sure he is happy to be home!!!



Psalm 134:2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord!!!

No comments: