Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday

James 1:3-4 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

It was so nice to get to unpack my suitcase totally and put it back into the attic!!! We will be staying home for Christmas so no packing for awhile. My radiated area has a small section that seems to be extra burned but I don't think it's blistered but maybe close...I have been puttng aloe vera gel on more frequently. I didn't wear my bra for most of the day but this evening I did since we went to a party. I am really tired this evening for I didn't sleep so well last night--not sure why...will go to bed earlier tonight.

On Monday, I get my coumadin level checked again plus see the onocologist and then get Herceptin--my IV medication. I probably will be starting the oral anti-estrogen medication soon for the dr. said that when I complete radiation that I will be started on Arimedix (not sure if that is correct spelling and too lazy to go look it up --lol) It has side effects but I am praying that it won't bother me too much. I have to take it for 5 years.

Today I wore a santa hat instead of my turban at home. lol. I thought it looked cute. My hair is growing--I can really see that it's coming along. It's not curly but it is blonde. My eyelashes are really growing back and I wore mascara top and bottom eyelashes today. Cool. I am so ready to look normal again. Will be glad too when I can wear any shirt I want so hopefully the radiated area starts to look more normal quickly. The doctor said it will not be normal as before but should be close.....Yikes, we'll have to see. Oh, well.....shouldn't be showing that part off anyway. lol. Well, have a great day. Love you all and thanks again for prayers.

Proverbs 24:10 If thou faint in the day of adversity, they strength is small.

No comments: