Friday, December 4, 2009

radiation day 23

Psalm 57:1 Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the diaster has passed.

It was nice to get in so early and everyone was in such a jovial mood. They seem excited for me to get to go home. They are always interested in my life. Such sweet girls.... Today the nurse wanted to check out my breast to see how it is looking. It is red and she said my bra is soft enough but she didn't want me to wear an underwire one which it is so she suggested that I not wear a bra while home this weekend. Yuck, I hate doing it but I have on a big sweatshirt that I bought just in case this happens. I am not hurting at all. I am so tired today though.

We traveled home after much thought and wondering if that is the right thing to do since it had snowed in our town and there was to be snow while traveling. However, it all went well--not icy. It was beautiful to see the snow come down and collect on the side of the road and in the pastures and ranch land. By the time we got to our town, the sun was already shining, snow melting, and roads were drying up. It is so nice to be back home. Can't wait to sleep in my own warm bed. My cats are happy to see us too. Thanks for your prayers... The tech said they don't know what they will be doing to me next week--might not even get a treatment on Monday but just see the doctor. That isn't good for that might mean I will have come back on Dec. 21 and I don't want to do that. Pray they will do a treatment on Monday.

I Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in al circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments: