Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hot Flashes

James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perservance.

My, oh, my, is it hot these days!!!! Last summer I had a hysterectomy and was put on hormone replacement therapy by using a patch twice weekly. I really believe it is a good thing. But since I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my doctor took me off (however, I took myself off when I had the biopsy just in case). I started taking Estroblend which is a herbal mixtrue to helpe relieve hot flashes. But it takes 3-4 weeks to take effect. I was having hot flashes over a year ago prior to my hysterectomy so took Estroblend then and it worked well. So, I'm hoping it works again but in the meantime......I'm experiencing some hot flashes--not too bad though.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in Him and I am helped.

No comments: