Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Surgery day

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless they bread, adn they water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Well, today is the day!!! It is early, 4:40 am but I am ready to go but the others aren't ready. I'm a tad bit nervous but I know that all is going to be well. I dread the painful part of recovering and not feeling well but since it has to be.....then let it hurry up. I had hoped to sleep in a bit longer but once I heard my mom moving about...I was wide awake and thought, I could get on the computer. lol. I'll be able to sleep the rest of the day. lol. Thanks everyone for praying.

Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. James 5:16

1 comment:

Trish said...

Kelly, be still and know that He is God. You are a doer; so, by faith, let others help you so that you don't complicate His healing. You're going to do just fine! I know a great physician, His name is Jehovah Rapha; He's on the job!
Love you, Trish